Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe for you and our team and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows the new and updated infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
We have made some changes in our office to protocol to help protect our patients and staff. These new protocols are listed below but if you have any questions or concerns please call us.
- During our confirmation phone calls, we will ask you some basic questions about your health (or you can find these questions on our website- dagimplantperio.com)
- We need to update and confirm your e-mail address.
- We would like to do financial transactions and arrangements by credit card, from your car, prior to you coming into the office so that you can exit expeditiously after your procedure.
- When you arrive in your car, please wait in the parking lot and call our office (908) 756-7619 to tell us you have arrived. We will call you when we are ready for you to enter the office and you will go directly to the front desk to have your temperature taken and then immediately into the treatment room. If possible, we ask that all companions wait in the car in the parking lot during treatment.
- All patients will require face masks and your temperature will be taken before treatment is rendered. Hand washing stations are also available prior to being treated.
- Please note you will be charged an additional $12 which is only a portion of the added cost that will be needed for PPE (Personal Protection Equipment).
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
David A. Goldberg, DMD, Adam S. Goldberg, DDS, and Team